Friday, October 25, 2013

Is this the end?

It has been 6 months since a post. In 8 years never such a long gap. Rather a great deal has happened and that is why I have not been updating on here. Life has been too busy.

I have a new job, a new wife and a large new art commission taking me into public installation territory. I am not entirely sure about the likelihood of survival of this dear diary. We'll see.

For now here's the video for the new single the new wife Yes Alexander did with Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks. I directed the Icelandic part of the video.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a shame you won't update a bit more. Married though? What a huge life change! It also seems to have happened very quickly, did you know the person well beforehand?

Dizzy Flores said...

Please don't quit.
Please please please you hold pieces of my many hopes and dreams.